Participant Regulations, Terms and Conditions
By submitting the application form, all parties understand and agree to the following participant regulations, term and conditions.
- The band agrees to supply the Milton Santa Claus Parade Committee with live band music for the Milton Santa Claus Parade (the “Parade”) being held on November 22nd, 2020 in the Town of Milton.
- The Band agrees to play music for the duration of the Parade, expected to last approximately 1 ½ hours.
- The Band and the Milton Santa Claus Parade Committee agree that in return for the Band’s performance, the Milton Santa Claus Parade Committee shall pay the Band a fixed price for all services rendered. The parties agree that there can be no extras or additions to this amount.
- All music must be Christmas/holiday in nature.
- All entries must complete the Media Information Outline included above.
- All participants in the Parade shall not consume or give the impression of consuming alcoholic beverages during the Parade.
- Any entry may be refused entrance into the Parade at any time, should the entry not meet Parade guidelines or differ from its approved entry form.
- Photo Permission – We hereby grant the Milton Santa Claus Parade Committee the right and permission to use any and all pictures and film footage of our band/group/entry for the purpose of promoting the Milton Santa Clause Parade.
- No Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus replica may be a part of any entry other than the Official Santa Claus Parade Float.
- The Parade is a smoke-free environment. Smoking during the Parade is prohibited.
- Handouts and give-a-ways are not permitted.
- No entry will distribute literature, pamphlets, leaflets, brochures, flyers, or any other written or printed advertising to spectators.
- There will be no premature exiting of the Parade route.